World Political Opinions of D.L. Siluk [II]

The Chilling macabre imagination of today's world offers a growing reputation as 'Tomorrow's Master of Horror,' TV programs, here are some of my opinions on the subject [or issues as they present themselves] D.L. Siluk

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Another Polluted Human Rights Group (Dogs)



It never fails, these human rights groups run around the world trying to stick their nose into this and that, and know nothing about the problem or the solution, only about, what they feel is ethically correct, no matter who gets hurt. I am talking about the millions of dogs in India. I was in India for a while in 1997, and I walked outside of the hotel, down the black at night to get some fresh air, and within a matter of minutes, no farther then a half block from the hotel, I got cornered by a half dozen hungry big eyed dogs ready to eat me alive, and I picked up some stones, and a Hindu guard from the hotel heard the dogs growling, and came running, and he also picked up some stones, and us two threw them at the ready to charge dogs, and they ran off. Had the man not been there, or asleep, I’d not be here today to write these shallow inept, people who march around he world as if they got a halo over their heads in the name of human rights, to do humankind a service, in most cases they become part of the problem not the solution. I hope India throws these careless, simple minded, unseasoned people out of their country, and instead of killing 100,000-dogs, go for a million, that will so some good, especially with the rabies epidemic there, 100,000-will only put a dent in the problem. I am not heartless; doges can be used for food or fertilizer for the farmer, for a country where people are eating garbage out of the hotels dumpster, or that which is laying on the sidewalks across the streets from many hotels, which I say on a daily bases. In Vietnam, I ate dog stew; it tastes like port, not bad when you are hungry. Perhaps I can come up with a better solution, let the Human Rights folks, feed those 100,000-dogs, with money out of their pockets, problem solved, and the dogs are saved. But they only give lip service to the problem, it is like the Good Samaritan, who walks by the dying man and say: why don’t someone do something about this poor soul, and keeps on walking to his house, and eats a whole chicken.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home